if you have any sort of list like this, you’re probably losing weight for the wrong reasons and you need to change your priorities. weight loss should be for you.
1. who the hell is stopping you from wearing whatever? OH YEAH, YOU.
2. if you like someone and they don’t like you back, they’re probably just not into you. don’t blame it on your weight. if a guy doesn’t like you because of your weight, do you really want to be with a guy like that? shallow as hell? no thanks.
3. i doubt your friends consider you “the fat one” and if they do, they aren’t real friends. find some real ones.
4. newsflash if you’re a human being with skin, you’ll jiggle.
5. this always makes me face palm so hard. not everyone can achieve a thigh gap. you’re setting yourself up for failure. wide hips = thigh gap, but not always. it’s genetic too.
6. once again, you’re the only one stopping yourself from living. there’s no rules at the beaches saying “anyone over 100lbs may not sit on this sand, tan, swim, have fun~” life is for living.
7. body build, genetics, body build, genetics! not everyone can be a size 0. some people may only be able to be a size 6 and be healthy, others a size 12 is healthy for them, etc! and just because you are a size 0 doesn’t mean it’s healthy for you.
8. even victoria’s secret models have stomach rolls. it’s called being human.
9. …….goes along with the “so guys will like me.” stop blaming your weight for every problem in your life. just because you lost weight doesn’t mean he’ll want you back.